Canada is a beautiful place filled with interesting people, sights, culture, and more. We explore many of these characteristics in the Mir Wonder Canada sticker activity set. So if your curiosity is sparked (and you’ve never been before), here are our top recommendations of things to do and see in Canada when traveling with your little ones.
- Journey to Niagra Falls and watch the gargantuan falls in all of their wonder. And beyond the falls, there are many fun things for families to do onsite. From hiking to golf to theatre and so much more! (Located in Toronto)
- Visit the Kids Market. The Kids Market is a wonderland for tots. There is a four-story playground, an arcade, virtual reality, shops, and food - just to name a few of the attractions. Perfect for the whole family! (Located in Vancouver)
- Explore the Toronto Zoo. The Toronto Zoo is the largest zoo in Canada and houses an array of animal friends - almost 5,000 to be exact! (Located in Toronto)
- Tour the Royal Tyrrell Museum. The Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology is Canada’s only museum that exclusively showcases ancient life. It houses one of the world’s largest displays of dinosaurs! (Located in Alberta)
- Visit the Aquarium du Québec. Just through an underwater tunnel there are 10,000 different marine species, ranging from marine invertebrates, reptiles, amphibians, fish and mammals ready to greet you! (Located in Quebec City)