Turkey is a beautiful place filled with interesting people, sights, culture, and more. We explore many of these characteristics in the Mir Wonder Turkey sticker activity set. So if your curiosity is sparked (and you’ve never been before), here are our top recommendations of things to do and see in Turkey when traveling with your little ones.
- Visit the Istanbul Toy Museum. Learn about the history of toys and other cultures. This museum is truly fun for the whole family! (Located in Göztepe, Istanbul)
- Explore Miniaturk. Miniaturk is an interactive exploration of over 100 scaled down models of the impressive and historic architecture of Turkey. (Located in Beyoğlu/İstanbul)
- Hop on a hot air balloon in Cappadocia. Cappadocia is known as The Land of the Fairy Towers. Explore those towers and bask in the beauty of the scenery with a hot air balloon ride. (Located in Cappadocia)
- Splash around in the warm mineral water pools of Pamukkale. These hot springs combine fun and relaxation. Traveling parents and kids need, and deserve both! (Located in Pamukkale/Denizli)
- Tour the Rahmi Koc Museum. This museum boasts a variety of topics. From transport to industry to communications. (And you know we love the diversity of transports at Mir Wonder!) (Located in Beyoglu/Istanbul)